5th International Conference on Bio-Sensing Technology
7 - 10 May 2017 | Riva del Garda (on Lake Garda), Italy
Bio-sensing technologies are of increasing importance in healthcare, agri-food, environmental and security sectors, and this is reflected in the continued growth of global markets for such technologies. This conference will provide a forum for accessing the most up-to-date and authoritative knowledge from both commercial and academic worlds, sharing best practice in the field as well as learning about case studies of successfully integrated bio-sensing technologies. The meeting will provide an opportunity to highlight recent developments and to identify emerging and future areas of growth in this exciting field.
Following the success of the first 4 conferences, the 5th International Conference on Bio-Sensing Technology will continue to bring together leaders from industry and academia to exchange and share their experiences, present research results, explore collaborations and to spark new ideas, with the aim of developing new projects and exploiting new technology for bio-sensing applications.
The conference will include:
- Presentations from leading specialists highlighting new opportunities in bio-sensing technologies
- An opportunity to share best practice in the integration of technologies for bio-sensing
- An exhibition of leading-edge, commercial technology
- A poster forum for unveiling new research ideas and concepts
- Networking opportunities
- A strong industry focus with companies presenting their technologies
The major features required to develop a commercially successful bio-sensing technology are represented in the five themes of the conference. The scope and area of the invited talks in each theme is given below:
Click to download apps
- More information coming soon.
Chair of the Scientific Committee
- Dr. Tim Cox, UK
- Julie Maggs, UK
Conference hashtag #bite2017